Personal Data Processing Principles
We, the companies specified below belonging to the NSG MORISON business group (hereinafter “NSG MORISON” or “we”), would hereby like to inform you of the processing of your personal data, in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of natural persons with regard to processing of personal data (the “GDPR”).
NSG MORISON is an advisory company that has been active on the Czech market since 1993 and in Slovakia since 2004. We are a member of Morison KSi, an international association of independent advisory companies, which helps our clients do business throughout the world. We provide comprehensive advice to individuals and companies of all sizes in the field of auditing, law, corporate valuations, taxes, accounting, payroll and nominee services. For the purpose of performing this business activity we have to gather, store, use and otherwise process your personal data. Thanks to these personal data processing principles, you can familiarise yourself with what personal data NSG MORISON, as the controller, processes about you, for what purposes your personal data are processed and what rights you, as a data subject, have in connection with the processing of your personal data.
These personal data processing principles apply to:
1. Personal data processing by NSG MORISON during your use of the website https://nsgmorison.cz/ (hereinafter the “Website”);
2. Personal data processing performed by NSG MORISON during e-mail or telephone communication with you;
3. Personal data processing performed by NSG MORISON during a contractual relationship with you;
4. Personal data processing when performing NSG MORISON’s legal duties and personal data processing that is necessary for the purpose of protecting NSG MORISON’s legitimate interests.
You can contact us at any time on +420 224 800 930 or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
- Personal Data Controller
The companies under the NSG MORISON umbrella are:
1. NSG PROPERTIES a.s., business ID number: 28203771, entered in the Commercial Register kept at the Municipal Court in Prague under file ref. B 13036;
2. NSG Morison Advisory s.r.o., business ID number: 49243306, entered in the Commercial Register kept at the Municipal Court in Prague under file ref. C 20443;
3. NSG Morison advokátní kancelář s.r.o., business ID number: 26132206, entered in the Commercial Register kept at the Municipal Court in Prague under file ref. C 123648;
4. NSG Morison audit s.r.o., business ID number: 25740415, entered in the Commercial Register kept at the Municipal Court in Prague under file ref. C 86924;
5. NSG Morison Outsourcing a.s., business ID number: 27426572, entered in the Commercial Register kept at the Municipal Court in Prague under file ref. B 10549;
6. NSG Morison znalecká kancelář s.r.o., business ID number: 24664651, entered in the Commercial Register kept at the Municipal Court in Prague under file ref. C 164462;
7. NSG Morison Nominee & Management s.r.o., business ID number: 02047471, entered in the Commercial Register kept at the Municipal Court in Prague under file ref. C 214925.
All the aforementioned companies have their registered office at the address: Jakubská 647/2, Staré Město, 110 00 Prague 1 and are joint controllers of your personal data within the meaning of Art. 26 GDPR.
- What Personal Data We Process
We only process personal data that you provide us yourself, either through a form or at any time during subsequent contact and cooperation between us and you. We process the following personal data, in particular:
- First name and surname or name of business company;
- Date of birth and birth number;
- Number of ID card or other document and its validity period;
- Permanent and temporary residence;
- Invoicing and delivery address;
- Business ID number and tax ID number;
- Bank details;
- Telephone number and e-mail address;
- Information about education, work experience and any other relevant professional information to a reasonable extent.
During your visits to the Website we also process cookies, i.e. short text files that record information about your visit to our Website. Through such files we can differentiate between individual visitors to the Website.
- Purpose and Reason for Processing Your Personal Data
We process your personal data as it is necessary for the performance of a contract concluded between you and us, for the performance of other obligations required by the law and for the purposes of our legitimate interests.
We process your personal data, in particular, for the following purposes:
- Provision of our advisory services to you or the entity/entities that you represent;
- Performance of legal obligations based on agreements or other arrangements with you or the entity/entities that you represent;
- Management and coordination of our relationship with you or an entity/entities that you represent;
- Replies to your questions, queries and requests;
- Protection of the legitimate interests of NSG MORISON and third parties;
- Provision of advisory notifications, marketing brochures, NSG MORISON publications, invitations to events, specialist workshops and conferences that are organised or contributed to by NSG MORISON;
- Measures before the conclusion of a contract in the case of applicants for jobs/cooperation;
- Industry monitoring of the labour and services market;
- Due bookkeeping and for the purpose of complying with other statutory duties in accordance with valid legal regulations.
We process your personal data, because this is necessary for compliance with the legal duties that we have, in particular during inspections by public administration authorities or during the performance of other duties, e.g. during the performance of the duty to provide such data to law enforcement and criminal prosecution authorities, etc.
In all cases we process your personal data only if it is necessary and only to the extent to which it is necessary.
- Provision of Personal Data to Third Parties
We do not hand your personal data over to any third parties, unless stated below otherwise. Your data are accessible to all companies that are under the NSG MORISON umbrella, their managers, employees and contractual partners, in particular if they need them to perform their statutory duties. The term “contractual partners” is understood to mean providers that, based on business arrangements with NSG MORISON, participate in the provision of advisory services.
Your personal data can also be handed over to external accountants bound by a duty of non-disclosure for the purpose of compliance with our statutory duties or in the event of the resolution of disputes between us.
We will not share your personal data with other personal data controllers.
- Method and Period of Personal Data Processing
We process your personal data primarily manually, but also automatically, and they are stored in paper and electronic form. When processing your personal data, we take all the necessary technical and organisational measures ensuring their protection.
When performing a contract between us and you, we will process your personal data for the entire duration of the contractual relationship and also for three years after the day this contractual relationship ends. We store the personal data that are necessary for the performance of our legal duties in accordance with valid legal regulations for the entire period necessary to perform such duties.
For the purposes of sending commercial statements, offers of products and services, and advertising in accordance with Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on some information society services and on an amendment to some acts (the Act on Some Information Society Services), as amended, we will process your personal data for the duration of the consent to personal data processing or until consent to processing is rescinded or in accordance with specific legal regulations.
When dealing with requests sent in electronic forms, we will process your personal data for the necessary time to deal with the relevant request.
For the purpose of protecting the legitimate interests of NSG MORISON or third parties, we will process your personal data for no more than 3 years from the start of data processing, unless other legal regulations provide otherwise or unless there is a need in a justified case to store data for a longer period in connection with a specific case.
- Your Rights in Connection with Personal Data Processing
You have a number of rights in connection with personal data processing. You can request us by post or e-mail for a confirmation at any time whether your personal data are being processed and, if they are being processed, you have the right to access such personal data and obtain information about them. You have the right to rectification of inaccurate or supplementation of incomplete personal data.
You can ask us to erase such personal data at any time, if there is a reason, or to restrict the processing of such personal data, if there is a reason. You have the right to your personal data and to their transfer to another controller. You can also object to the processing of personal data that are processed for the purposes of performing a task in the public interest or when exercising public authority or for the purposes of protecting NSG MORISON’s legitimate interests. In the event that NSG MORISON does not prove the existence of a serious legitimate reason for their processing that predominates over your interest or rights and freedoms, processing will be terminated without undue delay based on an objection.
We process personal data fairly and transparently. However, if you think that this is not the case, you are always entitled to make a complaint to the Office for Personal Data Protection. You can find all the relevant information, including contact details at the website: https://www.uoou.cz/.
- Additional Information
We obtained your personal data only from you. The legal basis for personal data processing is a contract concluded between us and you.
If you do not provide us with the personal data requested or request their erasure, it will not be possible to conclude a contract between us or to continue with it.
After the end of the period of processing, personal data are disposed of without delay.
If there is something you do not understand or you have any queries, please do not hesitate to ask about anything regarding your personal data. You can contact us on phone +420 224 800 930 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.